Views: 1 Author: YZH Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: www.yzhbooms.com
Rockbreaker Boom System Break Large Rocks Into Smaller Rocks
The fixed rockbreaker is a kind of mining crushing machinery independently developed for secondary crushing of large ores during mining operations. The fixed rockbreaker boom system can quickly, safely and efficiently break large pieces of ore into small pieces to facilitate transportation and avoid secondary blasting at the construction site. The fixed rockbreaker systems can operate continuously in any complex working condition, which reduces the labor intensity of workers and improves the work efficiency. At the same time, the fixed rockbreaker boom system can also realize the crushing operation on the grid screen, avoiding the problem of ore flow stagnation caused by the accumulation of large blocks on the grid screen in metal mines, cement mines and other places.
Advantages of YZH Rockbreaker:
1. Low noise and good working conditions.
2. Strong hammering force and high operation efficiency.
3. Motor driven, energy saving and environmental protection.
4. Prefer materials and special processes to ensure durability.
5. Low use cost and easy maintenance.
6. Improve the safety factor of on-site work.